First Day of Preschool

Thursday, September 9, 2010 |
Today was Kyle's first day of Preschool at Hope Lutheron.  He was such a champ.  I have been dreading this day for awhile now, but he did way better then Dom and myself.  When it was time to say goodbye he gave us hugs and waved, I tried to hold my composure as I told myself, none of the other parents are teary! I paced for the 2 1/2 hours he was there, waiting for the phone call saying to come get him because he's just not ready for preschool...but it didn't come, phew!  When I walked into the classroom to pick him up I saw him in a teachers arms crying, they said the kids were all doing good until they saw their parents arriving, haha.  Another teacher told me that he did good at first, in the middle kind of lost it, and then when they went on the playground he was fine.  He even went potty on their toilet.  We took him to lunch at Nordys Cafe afterwards and his bff Draven was there....such a good way to end such an exhausting morning for him.  I'm such a proud Mother, I hope next week it gets easier.  Congrats Little Man on your first day!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home